Fonction professionnelle: Retail Field
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: UK- England - Yorkshire & Humberside
Pays: United Kingdom
NYX Professional Makeup is the most exciting make up brand to ever land in the UK! The brand is known for its professional quality and affordable price, giving it a unique positioning. For our consumers and for ourselves, make up is a true passion and we keep very close relationships with the influencers of the community, both online on social media and offline through events. Launching on average 300 new products a year and currently the fastest growing brand in the market, NYX Professional Makeup is treasured by both consumers and make up professionals alike as a highly innovative and fast paced brand.
This role will be responsible for driving the retail sales performance of the store and achieving superior customer service. The Store Manager should have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership, delegating roles, as well as ensuring stock levels are maintained and budgets are managed accordingly.
He/she will report into the Area Manager of the specific region.
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of store retail targets
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
· Using analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Build strong relationships with the team, Area Manager and Head Office
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate personalised product recommendations and have a strong focus on link-selling.
· Motivate and excite the team on a daily basis to deliver superior customer service and share our passion for makeup with our consumer, in a cheerful way.
· Previous experience in a store management role for minimum 5 years, ideally within the beauty industry and definitely in a high-transaction environment.
· Exceptional planning and organizational skills
· Exceptional ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
· Entrepreneurial + hands-on mentality
· High energy and ability to auto-motivate
· Strong passion for make up
Act & lead with human sensitivity
Achieve results with integrity
Sensitivity to the metier