Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you want to be working with market data, conduction analysis and providing data and insights? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as Consumer & Market Insights Specialist.
As Consumer & Market Insights Specialist, you will we be responsible for delivering market and consumer data and insights across Marketing teams, Business development and commercial teams. In this position you will have a broad responsibility, working with both Market data, digital tools and ad hoc market research.
The role reports to the Nordic Consumer & Market Insights Manager.
L’Oreal will further strengthen the focus on Market and consumer centricity and we are therefore searching for an experienced consumer oriented profile for our organization in the Nordic countries.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Manage and secure our digital research tools, and ongoing optimization and support for user teams
- Drive projects for digital analysis
- Manage Market data (Nielsen data etc.), maintain databases and update reports
- Prepare relevant reports and ensure tools are available for the organization
- Conduct ad hoc market research in collaboration with Marketing and Commercial teams
- Be point of contact for market data in the organization
- Internal trainings in tools and analysis
- Conduct ad hoc analysis
- You have 1-2 years of experience from a similar role or experience in working with data/insights from a marketing or category department
- You have a relevant education & an analytical mindset and like to process data
- You are autonomous and can drive your own projects from end to end
- You have a detail oriented and systematic way of working
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills and knows how to navigate with a lot of stakeholders
- You are an experienced Excel user
- You are fluent in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages
- Experience with SoMe / digital tools is an advantage
We are looking for our Consumer & Market Insights Specialist to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.