Fonction professionnelle: Training & Education
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Miami, FL
Job Title: Regional Makeup Artist + Trainer (Yves Saint Laurent)
Reports To: National Makeup Artist
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, and Giorgio Armani.
The Regional Makeup Artist serves as a charismatic, welcoming YSL Beauty Ambassador, delivering makeup artistry and elevated client service with a primary focus on Makeup; plus Skincare and Fragrance. With a sharp consumer-centric mindset, this role is vital in enhancing the YSL brand experience and developing BA expertise through in-store events, elevated service, engaging trainings and social media activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strong collaborator and team player who is socially savvy and passionate about service, makeup artistry and brand storytelling. Serving as an elevated ambassador, the ideal candidate will embody the YSL Beauty values of edgy luxury. This position reports directly to the YSL National Makeup Artist with a dotted line to the Manager of Education.
Represent YSL Beauty as an Ultimate Brand Ambassador
• Professionally represent the YSL beauty image and standards of artistry at all times
• Deliver artistry & best-in-class client service across all axes (makeup, skincare, & fragrance)
• Demonstrate agility, professionalism, and flexibility to changing landscapes and consumer behavior
Lead consumer-facing store events with excellence
• Drive incremental retail sales via the successful execution of in-store and online events, consultations, and masterclasses with retail partners
• Partner with brand and field teams to continuously enhance the client experience, evolving service and selling approach to meet the needs of the changing landscape
• Deliver exceptional client experience while driving incremental retail sales
• Energize event teams, store management, & other partners to consistently maximize results
• Proactively partner with field leadership to anticipate potential wins & challenges re: appointments, client profiles, business goals, stock, & competitive activities
• Recap & debrief stakeholders by submitting comprehensive & timely feedback based on established KPIs
Drive BA & Client Engagement via exceptional Training delivery
• Demonstrate exceptional communication skills to effectively deliver training content and expert artistry skills at a local level
• Train and coach Beauty Artists and Retailer Teams in brand knowledge, selling and service to elevate the client experience and achieve sales goals
Social presence and engagement
• Professionally represent the YSL image and standards of artistry at all times.
• Drive BA engagement in alignment with local needs and brand direction
• Ensure any brand- specific social activity is aligned with YSL global vision & brand ethos
• Demonstrated proficiency in authoring, editing, and delivering relevant social assets that resonate with YSL’s target consumer & strategic objectives
What We Are Looking For
• Minimum of 5+ years professional experience as a makeup artist and beauty educator; should demonstrate full mastery.
• Demonstrates high level of skill in makeup artistry & application. Makeup portfolios preferred.
• Professionally represent the YSL Beauty brand image and standards of artistry at all times.
• Deliver best- in- class artistry and service across all axes (makeup, skincare, and fragrance).
• Demonstrate agility, professionalism, and flexibility to changing landscapes and consumer behavior.
• Demonstrates social media savvy; ability to effectively and professionally engage audiences on social media platforms
• Self-motivated, results oriented, strategic & creative mindset, collaborative leadership
• Exceptional verbal & written communication, presentation, public speaking, & social media skills
• Proficient knowledge and awareness of beauty industry, market and competitive trends
• Best-in-class selling and negotiation skills
• Track record of effective working relationships across levels: brand leadership, retailers, BAs, and clients
• Knowledge of computer programs – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
• Manage personal expense budget and complete timely spend reports.
• Must be able to travel extensively.
• Internal Makeup Artist Certification must be achieved.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
• This position must be self-motivated and able to manage schedules and deliver excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be able to successfully collaborate with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders from L’Oréal field and US headquarters
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.