Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you interested in sales and excellent service experiences? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Professional Product Commercial team as the Key Account Consultant.
As the Key Account Consultant, your role is to support chain-based salons to drive their business. You support them through inspiring, educating, merchandising and advising them sales tactics. You are passionate about a field-based job, where you get to meet people and be on the move. The geographical area covered is Stockholm, Östergötland, Mellansverige, and a few salons in Northern Sweden. The role reports to the Key Account Manager for Professional Product Division.
To succeed in the role:
• You have previous experience from B-2-B sales, preferably within FMCG
• You are result-oriented and good at building and maintaining customer relationships
• You have a genuine interest and willingness to coach your clients, salons and hair dressers, towards a better result
• You are constantly looking for strong sales results through best-in-class execution in the salon.
• You have knowledge and interest towards social media
• You follow up sales and distribution for your clients and come with development proposals through analytics and experience
• You are highly aware of the industry, and understand and know your competitors
• You are fluent in Swedish
• You are comfortable with the Office package, particularly Excel
• You have a driver’s license and enjoy driving
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
We are looking for the Key Account Consultant to start in December 2019. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.