Do you have an internship-course coming up in your studies and want to kick-start your career in an innovative and international environment and learn from skilled colleagues? Are you studying marketing, business economics, communication, branding, or similar? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a business mindset and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the marketing intern we are looking for to our Stockholm office.
We are looking for 5 full-time interns to start in January/February 2023. The internship is for minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months, and you will work from the L’Oréal office in Alvik, Stockholm. Please note, that to be considered for the internship, you need to be enrolled in your Bachelor or Master studies, and the internship period must be approved by your university.
As an intern in L’Oréal Sweden, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team. You will have your own scope and responsibilities, but you will of course not be alone: Your manager will always provide you with support, objectives, and a clear vision. However, to succeed, you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future projection. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
You will be presented with a broad role which can vary from one day packing goodie bags and setting up events to another day doing business and marketing analytics as well as presenting future marketing strategies. You will need to be both comfortable with getting your hands dirty to crunching and analyzing numbers.
We are a perfect match for those who are willing to make an impact. At L’Oréal, you get to take on every task as if you are the leader or CEO of that project. No matter what your title says, you will exceed your capacities from day one. You are never too young to lead. We have a strong tradition of growing people, who have challenged the boundaries of the real and the possible.
We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders - many of our employees have started as interns. We make this happen by having a passionate and supporting culture. The success of L’Oréal is in your hands. Make it happen!
- Support our marketing team with marketing and business analytics
- Support our marketing team with the development of our brands
- Support our marketing team to increase sales and brand presence
- Support our marketing team with flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches and the execution of go-to-market strategy
- Support our marketing team with execution of launches and activities online
- Be part of marketing adaptation and implementation of 360º marketing strategies
- A pro-active team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
- Comfortable with numbers and have an eye for business analytics
- Able to prioritize responsibilities and have an eye for detail
- Thriving in a global fast-paced environment, and having a flexible and agile mentality
- Creative and delighted to bring new ideas
- Having a strong interest in learning and developing your business understanding
- Experienced within MS Office Package i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Having a digital mindset
- You are currently studying and have an approved internship as a part of your studies. (Kindly note that we will need documentation of this from your university)
- You are preferably studying a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Communication, Economics, Business Administration, Brand Management or similar
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and have a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you will have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way, not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That is the Beauty of L’Oréal.