Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Madrid (Madrid)
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is today present in 140 countries. On every continent, the group creates and develops cosmetic products adapted to the infinite diversity of its consumers.
Do you want to be part of it? We are looking for talent in our Marketing team!
You main responsibilities will be:
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
3-5 years similar experience
Team player, analytics skills, passion for innovation, good communicator.