Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - New York
· Work with L’Oréal’s Omnimedia team, our media agency, and our brands to ensure proper monitoring and optimization across our growing programmatic budgets.
· Work with the Data Activation, Data Strategy, and Data Partnerships teams and our DMP to evaluate 1st-, 2nd-, and 3rd-party data segments and drive advancement of our data strategy.
· Work with Digital IT, our DMP, and our DSP and other ad tech partners to validate and improve our programmatic strategy, such as DSP selection, PMP selection and use, and bidding strategies.
· Effectively manage internal as well as 3rd-party resources to scale efficiency and standards across the portfolio
· At least six years’ total professional experience.
· At least two years of recent programmatic analytics experience, preferably at a trading desk, DSP, SSP/exchange, consulting firm, or programmatic-savvy media agency.
· Experience presenting to senior-level management and working with external parties (preferably clients and vendors).
· At least one year of direct management experience.
· Experience working within DSPs, DMPs, ad servers (especially DCM), and ad verification tools.
· Quick-learning, tech-savvy self-starter.
· Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution is a plus.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
· Able to translate and present analytics data to business users across levels.
· Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
· Self-motivated and able to operate independently as well as work effectively with others.
· Ability and drive to work in a fast-paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
· Can work hard, but would rather work smart.
· Has fun with data.