Job Title Senior Manager – Project Manager - Project Sunrise
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: Vice President, Project Sunrise Lead
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
North America Sunrise team is responsible for writing the data story of its business. We are entrepreneurs, passionate, team players and naturally curious. It is the beginning of our adventure, and we are looking for teammates. We are recruiting, for our North America Sunrise Team, a Project Manager who is highly organized, detail oriented, and a great communicator. You will be responsible for identifying the project's goals, objectives, and scope and creating a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required.
- Establish the right project governance structure
- Provide regular status updates to stakeholders
- Prioritize Resourcing & Streamline Processes
- Work with the right cross divisional teams to understand their individual short-term and long-term goals
- Understand the broader project vision to drive alignment with tactical goals
- Establish and create a project roadmap with clear owners and timelines using JIRA (or equivalent)
- Follow up across teams to gather task status & share out updates to stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Work with global, zone, and local partners to drive project forward
- Provide regular reporting to management and stakeholders that share progress, overall health, milestones/deliverables, risk, and mitigation methods
- Setup regular share-out sessions to ensure transparency in above progress
- Develop a set of KPIs that can be reported on to prioritize and streamline resource requirements, sprint planning, etc
- Establish a real-time resource scheduling to accommodate the fast-changing ground reality & create visibility of resource capacity, competency, and availability for all stakeholders
- Forecast capacity vs. demand to identify shortfall or excesses of the resources
What We Are Looking For:
- 4/5 yrs+ experience in project management
- Excellent knowledge of Agile project management and best practices at large
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, cooperation mindset
- Will and capacity to grow business, with a growth mindset
- Capacity to think on the strategic layer but also on the execution one
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools including ServiceNow.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Experience working with Agile-driven projects & teams
- To be highly adaptable, a strong team player and able to pivot within a fast-paced organization, and to work well with ambiguity.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and to develop over time a deep understanding of the organization, the organization’s functional architecture and how we manage L’Oréal data.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT related projects on time and on budget.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or other IT industry project management certification preferred.
As an integral part of our culture at L’Oréal, wellness is at our core. We not only offer a generous Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K), we also offer flexible time off, work from home days, and a pension plan! Additionally, you will have access to company perks such as Makeup, Skincare, and Fragrance! Employees receive a stipend for L'Oréal products as well as VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, and other perks such as Monthly Mobile Allowance, discounted gym memberships, and ERGs.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
- Salary Range: $109,800-$156,500 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.