Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Clark, NJ
Pays: United States
- Responsible for identifying and supporting innovative raw materials and technologies which will deliver important new benefits for L’Oreal’s products.
- Identifying key suppliers and building and maintaining strong supplier relationships.
- Act as regional technical expert of RM technology-Surfactants, Polymer, Fatty Compounds & Solvents
- Manage collaborative projects between suppliers and US laboratories to support concepts development and product launches
- Provide assistance to US laboratories in matters pertaining to raw materials used in L’Oréal formulations
- Work as part of a global team to ensure the sustainability and security in use of our raw materials.
- Identify and seek out Innovative Raw Materials/Technologies and potential suppliers for all cosmetic field applications.
- Work with the International Hub Manager on the global strategy of the functional ingredients technology.
- Serve as a technical expert of Polymers & Surfactants to the local R&D team; this includes technical understanding as well as basic regulatory, safety, and industry related issues.
- Foster relations with key suppliers, and act as key technical L’Oreal contact to regional suppliers
- Introduce novel raw materials to all Research labs within L’Oreal, and support the development and coding of these raw materials by interfacing with the suppliers, labs, and support functions.
- Management of collaboration projects with suppliers to support US laboratories’ project needs by clearly define technical objectives, and evaluation methods, and effectively manage project deliverable and timeline.
- Leads the securing of specific raw materials or identifying alternative for raw materials in crisis, by coordinating activities of the lab, Purchasing, Quality, and DIMP, providing regular proper communications summarizing the activities, and making suggestions for next steps.
- Comprehend and answer the technical requirements of a laboratories’ requests,
- Promote the valorizing raw materials to US lab by suggesting alternative raw materials to laboratories based upon technical, regulatory, and safety knowledge of raw materials.
- M. S. with 7-10 years work experience or Ph.D. preferably in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Science with 3-6 years work experience
- Strong fundamental scientific background
- Experience in the cosmetics, personal care, or related industry.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. Have the ability to prepare concise, clearly written memos.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to interact strongly with an international team
- Multi-lingual skills desirable
- Projects on raw materials may involve satisfying the needs of multiple L’Oréal laboratories at the same time as managing expectations of a supplier. Developing and maintaining strong supplier relations and internal stakeholders are essential for fueling future innovation.
- A senior professional who operates with minimal supervision and will initiate projects.
- Potential of people management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres