Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Clark, NJ
Pays: United States
Research & Innovation
Clark, New Jersey
We are seeking an experienced qualitative and quantitative researcher to join our Product Evaluation team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for leading and performing qualitative and quantitative consumer studies for the different L'Oreal US Brands. This role is highly collaborative and requires someone possessing strategic thinking, excellent analytical and communication skills all with a passion for consumer centricity.
- Lead the definition of Consumer testing plans to generate the appropriate knowledge to link key business strategies to performance measures.
- In partnership with Director and Product Performance Manager, initiate, develop, execute and analyze Qualitative and Quantitative consumer studies, and make actionable recommendations that impact product development for future launches and meet business strategies.
- Produce and support team members in creating succinct reports highlighting key insights that can be translated into compelling actionable recommendations.
- Identify and implement new, forward thinking evaluation techniques and methodologies for the future of consumer evaluation.
- Identify, maintain and grow a network of External vendors, looking for innovative approaches so consumer testing can be executed with the highest quality standard.
- Utilize the existing digital tools, such as online communities, influence panels, etc, to identify and/or complement study results for an enhanced research learning.
- Possess flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds. Able to effectively translate and present results and insights to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level
- Leadership within cross functional teams; collaborate with the team to seamlessly integrate and extract qualitative insights with quantitative findings
- Collaborate with Sensory, Instrumental and Expert teams to help integrate the output of these sciences into consumer learning. Work with consumers, sensory/consumer scientists, formulators, and Global Prioritize project workload with the Research & Innovation teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in qualitative and quantitative product testing, including design, execution, analysis and reporting. Experience in the Cosmetic industry a plus
- BS or Master’s in Market Research, Psychology, Sensory Science, Integrated Innovation or related field.
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights into actionable recommendations to drive exceptional consumer satisfaction a must.
- Adaptable leadership style with a high sense of curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times
- Methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
- Experience with management of online communication a plus
- Experience with innovative and creative methodologies and consumer centric approaches a plus.
- Have designed and led ethnographic research a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, data entry and statistical software programs
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on a permanent, on-going basis
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres