Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Join our Manufacturing team in Midrand, South Africa !
*** Beginning in September for 6 months ***
What would be your role :
Support our Performance Improvement Manager and/or engineering team by taking part in:
- The transfer and investment of equipment’s coming from France
- The communication with French suppliers for local maintenance and upgrade
- The transfer of knowhow from European factories by bench marking performance and projects
- Following manufacturing projects with the local team
- Supporting the deployment of lean manufacturing
- Problem solving and line studies
- Process optimization
- Maintenance implementation on process equipment
- Operating procedures/One point lessons
What’s in it for you?
· 6 months surrounded by a passionate team in a multicultural environment
· A formative experience, you will learn more than you could have imagined
· You will be at the heart of Manufacturing in South Africa
· Many challenges to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· A compensation around + / - 15000 ZAR per month
What will help you to get the job?
· You are studying in Engineering School / University pursuing a Master degree in Manufacturing and you have a strong knowledge in Performance Improvement (5S, SMED...)
· You speak English and French at a proficiency level
· With excellent interpersonal skills, you appreciate communicating with different counterparts and you know how to adapt your communication
· Result-oriented, you are creative and innovation-centric
· Curious, you are proactive, have convictions and the ability to defend them
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Accepting applications now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process is two-fold:
HR interview: an exploratory call / skype meeting with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for.
Manager interview: you will participate in a recruitment day (called A Taste of L’Oréal). In case of a scheduling conflict, the recruiter will work out an alternative interview process.
How much responsibility do you give to interns?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your success and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to succeed in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to our digital integration platform full of inspiring content, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Additionally throughout your time with us, there will be other networking events.
Do you propose job at the end of an internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset. However, we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.