Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join uson our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being partof L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Orealgroup’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- To be the Commercial Ambassador and assistant of CommercialDirector in Commercial side
- Guarantee the quality of O+O forecast
- Focusing on foresee risk and opportunities on the business
- Challenges and support KAM’s forecast construction
- Build a Promo Library to ensure that the promo forecast isaccurate and updated
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, InternationalBusiness, Finance or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Key Account, Trade Marketing with direct workexperience in Omni-Channel (Offline + Online) in FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details
- Good logical thinking
- Strong in people management, negotiation, and leadershipskills
- Proficiency in Ms office
- Good command of English in speaking, presenting and writingskills
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres