At L'Oreal, beauty is our business, beauty is what we focus. We believe that beauty brings confidence out for each individual. With this believe, we have never stopped developing our innovation in order to support and to inspire our employees and consumers' spirits.
For Luxe division, beauty is not just an appearance but Legend, Lifestyle, and Love. Teammates run with passion to share the best practice and to answer clients' needs with the highest satisfaction. What we are currently looking for is Training Manager to fulfill the gap and to be a part of this heritage and dynamic environment.
As A Training Manager, you will design and deliver Education content for the Brand. You have worked as a National Trainer or above and will be experienced in designing and delivering education content. You will be able to determine new trends in Education to ensure your training and tools are modern and interactive. Your role will report into the Brand Manager.
- Develop makeup artistry training modules/materials/point of sale (POS) tools etc. in order to reach retail/service objectives and deliver bi-annual national Showcases to our BAs
- Work in partnership with the Area Managers as well as Marketing, Merchandising, PR and DMI
- Ensure all training material is delivered on time and within budget
- Visit stores to ensure the training message is implemented consistently across different regions and to ensure your education and coaching method is relevant to the business needs
- Recommend and develop innovative, effective methods of educating and driving exceptional retail and service
- Train and upskill Area Managers on new skills, trend and education modules to develop their coaching skills at point of sale
- Evaluate the impact of Education on sales/service and feedback to Retail Manager and Brand Manager
- Control and manage the budget for all Education tools including grooming and hygiene