The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Operations/Supply Chain team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery to achieve OTFR (On Time Fill Rate) and OTIF (On Time In Full) targets with customer oriented approach
- Develop Colaboration projects with clients (Data exchanges, flow optimization, KPI’s, OSA, stock in trade etc.)
- Manage system incidents (SAP and domestic tools) and new project implementations wtih Information Technologies team
- Identify customer needs and define related strategy with Customer Care Manager and sales team
- Efficiently answer the client requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes) and record, analyze and follow up the dispute situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Control, sales and controlling teams, and physical distribution
- Ensure that you reinforce the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions in term of payment deadlines, through follow-up of the bills payment
- Stay in touch with Credit Control department in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions
- Communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions and ensure the continuity of service
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- University degree and excellent communication skills in English,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service and/or logistics,
- Consumer oriented spirit with service as a priority in order to establish a personalized relationship with the client, and optimize the service level
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!