The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define methods and parameters of procurement, update logistic specification
- Close follow-up of sell-in with Demand Planning and Sales Operations
- Strong Cooperation with Logistics, Subcontracting, Demand Planning and Portfolio Management teams
- Send monthly schedule requirements for rolling 12 months to factories
- Analyse availability issues and inform master scheduler, short term planning, subontract team of any availability issues
- Discuss / ensure availability with factories concerning new components for launches, be alert on any issues, develop medium term strategy with suppliers
- Follow up with suppliers action plans to improve logistical services
- Create logistic pre-specification for new references
- Update the bill of materials for the catalogue
- Defining stock parametrization for company and improving stock level while securing service given to clients
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and formalise working processes with them (key indicators, service level agreement)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain,
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Good communication & Negotiation skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!