Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Hong Kong
Pays: Hong Kong
Are you motivated to work in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment? If so, this Senior
Treasury Manager position might just be the next best thing for you!
Reporting to Group CFO under Travel Retail Asia Pacific, you will have holistic picture of the
business in the fast growing entity.
What will you do?
· Maintain strong relationships with banks and monitor bank activates based on company norms, procedures and tools
· Take ownership of preparing cash flow budget, trends and actual reporting
· Support CFO and FX controller to anticipate and plan the treasury flow as well as draw up accurate FX forecasts
· Maximize the use of financial system and cash management tools and leverage knowledge with data from various systems to draw up cash flow analysis
· Implement and monitor the hedging policy in aligned with the L’Oreal group
· Forecast cash flow positions and ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational needs
· Work with Internal Control Manager to prevent fraud attempts and develop information network with departments that impacts the cash situation and enabling anticipation of cash in & out flows
· Monitor bank balances and organize reconciliation on daily basis, perform daily zeroing of current bank account balances
· Ensure accurate and on-time posting of all cash application, payable and banking related transactions up to several billion of HKD.
· Ensure compliance with the Financial Charter within the entity and departments, and evaluate payment security process
· Identify risk in operation and take proactive action to fix the gap in a strategic direction
What are we looking for?