Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Determinee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
- Provide support to drive strategic business partnership with Retailers and collaborate between external and internal key stakeholders. Build a strong network with Retailers to ensure Travel Retail APAC is their privileged business partner for all Divisions.
- Support developing strategies and define business objectives. Work closely with internal teams to achieve strategic vision. Inspire and drive changes to optimize internal collaboration and Retailers partnership.
- Work with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure retail excellence and achieve turnover targets.
- Assist in Retailers negotiation to secure best offers for L’Oréal brands. Resolve deadlocks to close deals.
- Ensure regular and relevant reporting. Interpret data to gain insights with actionable outcomes.
- Gather, analyze and coordinate market trend information from Retailers/ shop floor. Interpret data to gain insights with actionable outcomes and become an expert of designated POS.
- Regular review with Retail Managers & Area Managers on brand initiatives, sales trending and action plans to ensure key objectives & account strategy are met.
- Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Represent the retailers/clients internally.
- Good communication skills and negotiation skills
- Proactive networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Willing to learn, goal oriented, able to work under pressure
- Sensitive to the market, customer expectations and brands
- Proficient in PC application SAP, MS Office & Excel (Vlookup and PivotTable)
- Good command of both spoken and written English (Korean/ Mandarin/ Cantonese can be beneficial but not essential)
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres