Fonction professionnelle: Communication
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Determinee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Site: Ho Chi Minh City
Build and Develop strong Corporate Brand reputation both online and offline by creating and promoting a favorable public image of the Group brand on all channels and platforms.
Build a strategic communication plan to develop compelling corporate stories to uplift corporate image.
Define and Enhance the Corporate Brand presence on all channels and platforms.
- In accordance with the strategy of the Group’s image, select the best platforms for Corporate’s presence and ensure consistent positive image of Corporate Brand on all channels.
- Create and manage Social Asset Optimization to ensure Corporate’s media performance.
- Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor, manage & control Corporate and Group Brands’ conversation across social platforms i.e.: social communities, KOLs platforms, partners’ platforms ect.
Provide Innovative & Meaningful Content
- Create, develop, and manage content for Corporate’s consistent image.
- Manage editorial house and work with Group/ Zone team to develop appropriate content for monthly story.
- Ensure the corporate image on all social media channels and strengthen our key messages across social platforms.
- Develop KV & video for e-campaigns.
- In charge of growing 3 key communities projects relating to beauty vocational training, science award program and women empowerment with digital training
- Build the community for our CSR programs to drive engagement and to reach the program’s beneficiaries targets.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with Corporate Reputation Strategy
- Be on top of market as the best practice of impactful community projects.
Technical & Professional competencies required.
- Mastery of communication techniques and tools
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong Digital & Media
- Fluent English language skill
- Excellent project management with more than 5-year experience on project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Vietnamese
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- A willingness to listen.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align corporate and multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Have a good understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings, and reviews, etc.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Initiative-taking and self-directed
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres