ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino among many others.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build cosmetic units to enhance the aesthetic appeal of store walls
- Reinforce our brand identity and brand visibility in stores to build customer centric retail concepts
- Liaise with internal marketing teams, 3rd party suppliers and distributors to coordinate production and delivery
- Management of updating of merchandising units 2-3 times a year and within budget
- Managing marketing budget regarding spend for all L’Oreal cosmetic projects, ensuring optimal use of funds
- Drive innovation through your art work concepts and design briefs and ensure customer path & shopper experience is paramount
- Administratively heavy and working to tight budgets and deadlines
- You have 2-4 years previous experience within a similar role, having mastered retail design fundamentals
- A background in shopfitting, design and industrial design would be highly advantageous
- You will be highly technical and have an intermediate competency with excel
- You must have advanced skills in Photoshop/illustrator
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines and budgets
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Earn more through individual bonus’ and profit share
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts
- Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.