Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: California - El Segundo
NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a Visual Merchandising Manager to join our team in El Segundo, CA
This position will be responsible for developing concepts and designs including displays and merchandising for multiple of distribution points. The Visual Merchandising Manager will develop monthly merchandising guidelines for zones.
- End to End management of the design, development and execution of permanent merchandising units
- Execute and maintain all launch and animations
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape; staying close to the marketplace, and following brand evolutions
- Frequent field visits; ensuring flawless execution of planograms and merchandising unit function
- Keen awareness of current trends is visual arts and design, fashion and beauty
- Strong creative skills, with flexible mindset. Ability to take direction, propose, present and convince ,whilst remaining open to others points of view with both internal and external groups
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Foster good interaction with cross functional partners: marketing, packaging, sales teams and creative
- Strong technical skills with full understanding of how to develop structure and display
- Graphic design skills – concept to mechanical
- Visual merchandising experience - concept to production
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a timely manner, as well as, ability to juggle priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Budget understanding, monitoring and follow up with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Retail merchandising experience, a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- 1-3 years previous experience in a similar position
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres