Titolo della posizione: Other
Tipologia di contratto: Permanent
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
- Design and execute category strategy, key business priorities and conceptual selling to Key Account Managers/Market Development Managers.
- Develop winning commercial plans to enable Sales teams to win in stores and drive local Go-to-Market & Sales Fundamentals strategies
- Define and deliver sales fundamentals and Business targets.
- Track promotion efficiency, ROI/cost-event analysis to ensure the best outcome for the market investments.
- Able to influence mid and top management
- Design and execute instore animation or large-scale to elevate the shopping experience
- 3-5 years Trade-marketing category /marketing/sales experience, preferably in FMCG Company or other related service industries with proven track record
- Previous Key account experience in an advantage
- Passionate for success and an energetic leader
- Expertise of operations at:
o the shopper-based design/key sales fundamental, Assortment guidelines, Promo guidelines
o provide clear guidance to Sales team to drive the best execution.
o Joint Business Planning and meetings with key stakeholders
- Deep understanding of commercial planning and processes.
- Understanding of Market monitoring and analyzing customer/shopper insights to gain and drive competitive strategies and effective growth plans across channels.
- Expertise in retail promotion planning and execution
- Project management skills and analytical approach
- Growth mindset, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Team Player, self-motivated and able to prioritized
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and optimally to external and internal stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro