Titolo della posizione:
Tipologia di contratto:
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Our Finance and Legal Teams are organized in agile and transversal combining a high level of expertise and a deep understanding of business stakes. Our teams have seized the full potential of the Data and the Fintech revolution to reinvent a real-time, highly reactive management of performance that encompasses all areas of value creation: Data, NewOnline and Services Business models, as well as Sustainability.
As Accounting Director for Latin America, you will be responsible for monitoring, animating, and controlling the delivery of accounting information in the most efficient, compliant, and reliable ways. You will collaborate closely with the Group Accounting Department, the Zone CFO, and the management committee to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial reporting.
- Monitor and control the consolidation reporting for the Group, including balance sheets, cash flow reports, and net income trends on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Guarantee the reliability of accounting information by implementing appropriate procedures, checks, and performance indicators in collaboration with country Finance teams and Shared Service Centers.
- Define and implement action plans to improve compliance of accounting practices, productivity of reports, and statements preparation through optimal use of systems and efficient workflows.
- Promote safe and innovative accounting initiatives, ensuring the implementation of best practices throughout the Zone.
- Take a proactive role in the recruitment, retention, and development of the Zone Accounting community.
- Maintain a constant and efficient link with the Group Accounting Department and actively participate in projects, pilots, and initiatives aimed at improving the Accounting function's contribution to overall Finance efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
- Extensive experience in accounting, financial reporting, and consolidation, preferably in a multinational company.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and regulations.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and implementing best practices.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both written and spoken) is required.
Join L'Oréal and be part of a diverse and purpose-driven organization that is shaping the future of beauty while making a positive impact on society and the planet.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro