WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Infraestructure Leader to join our team.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
- Understand the requirements of the business, deploy the means to adapt / configure the related infrastructure, recommend alternative solutions to resolve conflicts between business requirements and the standard Zone infrastructure solutions.
- Direct the activity of the infrastructure team (personnel, projects, operation, and budget), respecting commitments in terms of budget and quality, without compromising safety and ethics, always in line with the Zone Pillar Leaders strategy.
- Recruit, develop and lead the infrastructure team, as well as ensure the development of skills and knowledge, support organizational changes.
- Manage the Infrastructure used by the subsidiary, ensuring its functional consistency through evolutions and updates.
- Manage the planning of the demand for infrastructure, forecast, budget and prioritization of projects in line with the Zone Project Delivery Office.
- Generate technical and economic proposals to ensure the efficient maintenance of Infrastructure, cost-benefit approach.
- Lead projects applying the zone and group methodology, ensuring quality, costs, and objectives.
- Guarantee the physical and logical security of IT, considering the Zone and Global Strategic framework.
- Maintain the contingency plan of the infrastructures that support the business processes.
- Align the roles and work plans of the infrastructure team in accordance with the mission of the area: - Business strategy - Continuity - Security - Technological renovation.
- Generate a clear vision of the key priorities and responsibilities for the infrastructure team, promoting: - A focus on the essentials for business growth, "Key Needs" - A policy of modernization of equipment and processes, "Productivity and Savings" - The Infrastructure team as a key area, with a focus on "Strategies, People, Processes and Systems.”
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Support the company sustainability ambitions through the actions defined within the infrastructure scope and domain.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
We love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit. You value code simplicity, performance, and details.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Services, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in English. Must be able to collaborate and lead design sessions with larger team distributed in the Americas Zone
- IT Professional with at least 5 years of proven experience in IT with broad understanding of technology and the infrastructure landscape.
- Specialized in IT Management, Project Management and Budget management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- A Proactive, assertive, and well-developed soft skills professional to interact with IT colleagues, managers, and business stakeholders.
- Experience in Product-Oriented Methodologies are valued.
- Ability to speak Spanish/French is a plus.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!