WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Network Engineering to join our team. The right candidate will have the passion to take our network infrastructure to the next level. The role will lead a team to perform architecture design, network implementation, coding and support a network infrastructure that meets the business needs and aligns with the company’s strategic vision. The ideal candidate will not be a stranger to a fast-paced environment, manage multiple assignments and competing priorities while staying focused on important deadlines. As a strong communicator, you can quickly build relationships with a diverse range of people and explain complex technical issues in a way that everyone can understand. Has the ability to demonstrate breadth of knowledge across multiple areas of information technology. The candidate will be a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology projects or issues.
If you are excited about making an impact and interested in subjects like network virtualization, software defined networks, cloud technologies, 802.1x and other cutting-edge technologies, then this is the role for you.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
- Lead a team responsible for designing and implementing networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), software defined networks, wireless networks, cloud connectivity and other data and voice communications systems
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Create both short and long-term enterprise network technology roadmaps based on an understanding of the organizational strategic requirements, technology context and business needs.
- Be involved in making architecture and design decisions across all networking (data, voice and video) technologies in collaboration with the business and customers.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Perform network modeling, analysis and planning.
- Provide thought leadership to adopt new technologies and drive proof-of-concepts with selected vendors and develop use cases, lead technical feasibility studies.
- Deliver high-quality executive architecture presentations and demonstrations.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
- Has a good understanding of network security.
- Hands-on and remote configuration of Cisco routers, switches, load balancers, and other network gear.
- Work closely with other technical groups located locally and remotely.
- Mentor and develop team members.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
We love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit. You value code simplicity, performance, and details.
- Experience and be well versed with Cisco, Juniper and/or Meraki routing and switching.
- Experience and be well versed with LAN and WAN technologies.
- Proficient knowledge and configuration experience of Cisco routing, switching, and wireless technologies including BGP, MPLS, VPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, QoS, 802.1x and Radius.
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure); knowledge of network architectures and service configurations within the public cloud and connecting public/private clouds together.
- Automation Experience (i. e. interacting with APIs, python)
- Network Virtualization Experience
- SD-WAN Experience
- Must have a deep understanding of Load Balancing concepts.
- Knowledge of Public DNS
- Experience in managing various performance management tools like Cisco Thousand Eyes and Cisco DNA Center
- Experience with unified communications systems and technologies
- Experience with indoor and outdoor wireless network technologies
- Solid analytical skills to troubleshoot high-level, complex, and technical problems.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking ability
- Self-motivated individual that can work independently on projects, as well as a team player working towards a common goal.
- Strong and proven architecture documentation and presentation skills, creating technology roadmaps and strategic direction.
- Strong Project Management skills to direct and oversee implementation of architecture.
- Excellent communication skills
- Adapts quickly to changes in business requirements.
- Maintain close awareness of the priorities and activities of the internal customers and how they relate to overall objective/target; challenge initiatives when needed.
- Willingness to learn, be a team player and a strong cross functional partner.
- Willingness to operate in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) environment.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in designing, developing and implementations in an enterprise environment.
- Experience leading a team of technical resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is desired.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes is a plus.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!