Titolo della posizione: Supply Chain
Tipologia di contratto: Stage
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Paese: United Kingdom
Based: White City, London
Duration: 10 weeks
Start Dates: Monday 1st July 2024
Application Deadlines: 29th February 2024
Annual Salary: £22,000 pro rata
How do you transfer millions of products from factories across the globe to the shelf of our retailers in store? It’s a complex and fascinating operation, and as a L'Oréal Supply Chain and Operations Intern you’ll be helping to sharpen and improve the process across our multi-national operation.
You’ll be expected to liaise with third parties, keep track of our stock levels and make sure that when a customer decides to buy from us, our high-quality products are sat on the shelf waiting for them.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Liaising with European factories, international third party suppliers and other teams internally to maximise product availability.
· Communicating with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) to foresee any possible delivery issues between the international factories and Distribution Centres which may impact the UK or the International Zone Logistics team.
· Working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams in the UK or International Zones to understand the need for stock levels and therefore accurately forecast the potential of our products and maximise service levels to our customers.
· Management of daily reporting on behalf of the planning team & slow moving stocks.
· Building and developing relationships with customers to understand demand and resolve any operational issues which may occur.
· Drive Collaborative Projects - Focus on improving efficiencies within the current way of working and identify what opportunities there are to make our ways of working more efficient whilst maintaining the level of service required daily. Identify key projects to work on with your accounts to improve the service we deliver but also exploring opportunities to develop our relationship with these customers further.
Once you click apply you will be asked some questions to check you are eligible for this role. These will be questions around your current situation, whether you’re happy with the salary, location etc.
If you are eligible to apply, you will then be sent a link via email to ‘Step 2’ of the application process; the online assessments. Keep an eye out for this (it might even land in your spam folder!). Although there is no deadline for completion, the quicker you submit your answers the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
Once we have your results, our recruiters will conduct a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us as we receive a high volume of applications and want to spend time going through each of them.
Our Assessment Centres this year will mostly be in person, they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre date isn’t until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference, please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.