Titolo della posizione: Training & Education
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Paese: United Kingdom
Are you passionate about developing educational omnichannel content on multiple brands and products and know how to tailor for different audiences? We on the lookout for a Education Omnichannel Content Developer to shape the future success of education for La Roche-Posay, Vichy and CeraVe. This is an exciting role with an opportunity to influence and inspire people, as well as working with amazing experts in the field of dermatology and skin science to push the boundaries and create content on an impactful education strategy for pharmacies and retailers across UKI.
WHO WE ARE
L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together to create meaningful impact.
In the L'Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division, we change people's lives by creating the ‘beauty of health’ with our iconic brands (La Roche- Posay, Vichy, CeraVe, SkinCeuticals). With the most prescribed brands by dermatologists and other specialists, our division is maintaining a double-digit growth worldwide for the last 5 years which is fueled by +7.5k employees around the world.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Reporting to the Head of Education, the Education Omnichannel Content Developer is accountable for creating engaging materials on brand knowledge, science, products, and sales techniques for the Field Education team to use for their on and offline training for Pharmacies and Retailers.
• Define the content creation plan in line with the overall brand strategy.
• Create, adapt and deliver educational content for different channels: Pharmacies, Retailers, Pure Players and digital.
• Manage of content creation budgets, external stakeholder management and ROI analysis of KPIs
• Drive the digital transformation of the education department by continuing to embed and drive engagement on the E-Learning platform
• Support upskilling of our field education team.
• Create engaging and exciting training courses and materials for different training formats from face to face, virtual seminar sessions, social media engagement and the creation of training tools.
• Lead VIP advocacy programmes.
• Support in the organisation of VIP events including overall creation and design of event POS.
• Support with training activation and delivery
WHO YOU ARE
• Strong educational content creation ability and experience in creating scientific/beauty related content (desired)
• Ability to adapt and tailor content for different audiences
• Highly organised with prioritisation skills and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence and inspire
• Budget management skills
• Experience in organising and delivering events
• The ability to form strong and trustworthy relationships
• Knowledge of local retail dynamics and the retail environment
• Knowledge of consumer profiles and can transmit consumer centricity
• The ability to foster empathy
• Knowledge of 360 software (preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and play a vital role in the success of our company. We are committed to offering you a package that is fair, competitive, and equitable to help support you to do what you love most, achieve your goals and become the best version of yourself. Our range of optional benefits include money-saving offers and exclusive discounts, in addition to health & wellbeing support, development opportunities, flexibility, and leave entitlements. This includes access to private medical and dental insurance, enhanced pension, 25 days annual leave increasing after 3 years’ service, an online staff shop with up to 60% off products, access to incredible trainings and monthly talks, enhanced family leave provisions as well as up to 4 weeks paid fertility leave. We also have app partnerships with Thrive for mental health and Peppy Menopause support and an employee assistance programme available to all employees for if and when you need it.
HOW WE RECRUIT
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.