Titolo della posizione: Medical
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB:
Join our growing L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division. This is a field-based role within our VIC Medical field team as a Medical Representative engaging with Dermatologists and GPs. You will be required to travel across a broad territory within Western Melbourne and greater suburbs, including but not limited to Werribee and surrounds to Footscray, Geelong & Warrnambool.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Develop and execute a robust territory business plan leveraging face-to-face as well as digital engagements with Dermatologists and GPs to create a personalised omni-channel experience for our customers.
- Drive growth in your territory through detailing the dermatological formulations to prescriber database, resulting in recommendations
- Liaise with key dermatologists and general practitioners within your territory to determine growth opportunities and implement synergies
- Playing an active role within the team to optimise performance and enhance the connection we have with our customers.
- Working in partnership with our medical, commercial and marketing teams to deliver objectives in line with our strategic objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy or in any other field of science preferred, but not essential
- Previous experience in medical sales dealing with General Practitioners or other medical specialists
- Demonstrated sales track record through superior influencing skills within the healthcare setting
- Experience in the area of skin care or dermatology will be viewed favourably.
- Have a growth mindset, show curiosity and willingness to learn and self-develop
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use on all our brands
- Great commission earning potential
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Access to ongoing training and development
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. LDB is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and Skinceuticals.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro