Titolo della posizione: Sales
Tipologia di contratto:
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Job Title: Aesthetic Business Manager
Division: L'Oreal Dermatological Brand
Reports to: Director, Sales
Location: Nashville (Remote)
The Aesthetic Business Manager is responsible for promoting and actively growing the skinbetter science® brand by driving sales through the cultivation of new business with key medical practices as well as the support and expansion of the existing customer base. The ABM will display a passion for sales and build on a proven track record in Medical, Dermatology or Skin Care sales as well as having knowledge of the aesthetic industry.
- Promote and sell products to physician offices within a defined geography or territory.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors that are consistent with the SBS’s policies, procedures and credo.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer service with every account.
- Deliver multi-product presentations to customers and identify/increase business opportunities within the territory.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining extensive knowledge of clinical studies, product information, promotional material, and technical literature.
- Achieve and/or exceed sales objectives and goals.
- Increase sales volume month over month/year over year.
- Develop long term business relationships with all customers.
- Independently plan a territory routing schedule.
- Responsible for organizing, lifting and delivering product samples and literature to physician offices.
- Manage territory and personal administrative tasks such as expense reports, account information, order entry, sales reports, territory budgets and target lists.
- Submit expenses accurately and completely on a bi-weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain effective team partnerships with other Aesthetic Business Managers within skinbetter science®.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel for sales meetings (2x per year), regional customer meetings, medical meeting, and travel within the sales territory geography.
- Strong coaching and teaching abilities.
- Record pertinent call activity and customer records.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
Education & Experience:
- 4-year college degree.
- 2 years of pharmaceutical or B2B sales experience.
- Exceptional communication skills required.
- Experience with Google’s G-Suite and/or Microsoft’s Office products.
- Documented track record of successful sales experience and past President’s club winners preferred.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Competitive spirit.
Reporting Relationship: Area Sales Director
Location: This position is remote with travel required
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro