Titolo della posizione: Tech
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
As the SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) Business Analyst, you will be responsible for build activities to design, implement, and maintain core solutions within SAP systems and with other enterprise applications in Finance domain across NA & SAPMENA zone. You will support BRM on the demand management and adopt Build-to-Run process.
The role will require a deep knowledge of SAP Finance and Controlling, as well as a strong grasp of enterprise architecture and integration principles.
The role will report to IT Finance Lead of Finance & Supply Chain Zone Build Team NA & SAPMENA
The position is based in Shanghai or Singapore.
- Support BRM on demand assessment and analyze the impact of new solutions on Business and IT processes.
- Participate/contribute into the DA (Design Authority) governance with all the require stakeholders such as BRM, Program/Project Manager
- Focus on project activities which include planning, effort estimate (internal / external resources), alignment with business leads and key stakeholders, key users, proper communication as well as hands-on work such as solution design, configuration, training, testing activities management, cutover and hyper care.
- Execute end to end project work adopting PM4IT methodology in place and ensure that solutions are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Manage D2E (Demands to Enhancements) and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Lead and drive small and medium-size enhancements for SAP changes, group initiatives, group/Zone application (eg. Group P&L Revamp, AgilePoint, Readsoft, OMS etc) and cross function and integration projects
- Adopt B2R (Build to Run) process and organize KT and handover to Run team.
- Work with factory model to build additional capacity when required. Interact with build factory team as a subject matter expert and coordinate with cross-domain and business stakeholders and users.
- Work as Level 4 Support to resolve incidents within defined SLA if required.
- Work with SAP/Application vendors and partners to identify and leverage emerging technologies and new functionalities in SAP integration.
- Coordinate the different actors involved in the project, from IT to Business (Group, Zone, Countries).
- Create a positive value-added relationship with all stakeholders (Group, Zone, Countries, Business, IT)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SAP end to end implementation, integration, and cross services.
- Strong functional and technical experience of SAP FICO (COPA is a must) and strong understanding of integration with SAP-SD and MM.
- Strong understanding of SAP products and services, including SAP ERP, CRM, SCM, SAP related tools such as solution Manager & Transport Management and integration with other applications (HIP, API).
- Ability to manage prioritization and multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with people in different zones/cultures
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities with strong communication skills and teamwork
- Self-motivation, ownership, driving tasks
- Proactive, problem solver and influencing skills
- Ability to listen/decode business needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Preferably worked in a multi-national company
- Experience in S4 HANA is a plus
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro