Titolo della posizione: Sourcing
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Are you looking for a challenge as a key part of the business by giving wise profitable buying decisions?
Then joining L'Oreal as Purchasing Manager might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for an ambitious & proactive Purchasing Manager who's driven to work with multiple types of business services.
- Jointly define purchasing strategy for Corporate sourcing categories: Travel, Evening, HR, Facility Management, Professional Services or Temporary POS, Promotion, Co-packing and Print together with business stakeholders and regional teams
- Develop deep knowledge of the business needs, expectations, priorities and goals for relevant sourcing categories and anticipate new sourcing and future solutions
- Accountable for the Purchasing budget process, as a collective action for the department: identify the initiatives, evaluate the savings in agreement with Finance and manage the regular savings follow up
- Drive mid/long-term RFP for relevant categories in close link with business stakeholders and finance
- Propose innovative and creative approach to our stakeholders such as new models, new organization and transformation (more than simply cost cutting)
- Drive L’Oréal For The Future, company sustainability program, for the relevant categories and be a frontrunner with our partners on projects contributing to social inclusion, cautious use of resources and biodiversity
- Increase processes simplification, drive cost and efficiency transparency to support L’Oréal strategic goals in cooperation with marketing and supply chain team or HR, Facility Management and other corporate teams
- Create & build strong deals and contracts with core suppliers by driving performing PSL, regular supplier evaluation, business reviews or specific events such as Supplier Days
- Identify new services and valuable suppliers able to bring tangible value, innovation and competitive advantage for our business
- 5-7 years experience in FMCG company as Indirect Purchasing (handling business/marketing spend)
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro