The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Beauty Tech division for the position of Manager - Business Applications. The Manager would be responsible for enabling Enterprise-wide solutions across supply chain planning & execution, demand planning, logistics, warehouse management and managed services design. The role would have a strong focus on Program management with an experience of driving design, deployment and execution including process review, of advanced SCM solutions. Candidate should have 5+ years’ experience having worked on S4-HANA implementations for retail and CPG clients.
The location of the job will be in Mumbai – HO.
The manager would be responsible for driving strategic IT solution design and deployment of key enterprise technology, with a strong focus on enterprise ERP - Sap ECC and S4 HANA implementation and migration, Warehouse rationalizations, Transportation and Logistics automation and MDM rationalization.
Program and Project management
- Lead the design, development, deployment, and end to end delivery for complex supply chain and finance transformation projects across SAP, SaaS and new age tech solutions.
- Work with stakeholders’ team on developing key performance indicators and objectives to ensure a global optimization of any business requirement
- Monitor the IT roadmap definition by working in close collaboration with the business and IT teams, and challenging all of them on business requirements, IT capabilities and overall consistency
- Owning the IT project pipeline, managing all aspects of project life cycle to delivery.
- Anticipate, investigate, and monitor proactively the overall business demand pipeline in terms of IT services and product cost and assess the interdependencies both technical and business.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Managing proactively the project risks and issues and defining the appropriate mitigation strategy and remediation plans respectively
- Define and drive program steering activities (risk management, costs) to update the hierarchy on the progress of the projects.
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including resourcing, budgeting, training, user support and communication.
- Manage Post go live support and run activities with vendor partners.
- Proven expertise on at least 2 SAP S4 transformation and implementation projects.
- Subject matter expertise on SAP modules SD, MM, WM, FICO
- Deep understanding of Material Master and MDM dependencies on all SAP modules.
- Knowledge on Indian landscape based financial processes. GST, E-Way bill, Einvoicing
- Functional knowledge on business processes in S4 – Planning, Order Management, Pricing, Logistics, Delivery Management.
- Understanding of Integration interfaces Idocs, LSMW, SFTPs, BAPIs BDCs, RICEFW
- Upstream integrations of ERP with 3P systems like Planning (IBP, O9, APO), WMS (Manhattan, SAP) and TMS (SAP, Pando) Solutions
- Benchmarking knowledge on existing and emerging ERP and related new technologies.
Supply Chain Domain Expertise
- Good understanding on supply chain processes - Supply and Demand Planning, Master Data Management, Procurement, Warehousing, Transportation & logistics.
- Knowledge on warehouse automation and redesign solutions for track and trace.
- Market understanding of CPG logistics automation solutions for India.
- Working knowledge on impacting processes in Sales, Finance and controlling.
- Market understanding and benchmarking of new age technologies for automating and digitizing of supply chain processes. (e.g., AI/ML and RPA based S&OP)
Team / Vendor Management
- Lead cross functional business teams and vendor partners in transforming L’Oréal’s SAP systems and processes to deliver global scale projects
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Participate in vendor evaluations and manage vendor delivery and SLA.
- Coordinate with vendor monitor projects, operational decisions, scheduling and resourcing requirements, and contractual clarifications, to ensure successful and timely project execution.
- Manage allocated internal/external resources including third party members
- Highly driven and technically proficient program/delivery manager with proven experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills managing key stakeholders, vendors and partners in business and IT.
- Strong domain expertise of ERP systems and business processes in CPG / retail domain.
- A proactive, ‘make it happen’ temperament with operational excellence and agility
Internal and External Interactions:
- Business Planning, Business Development, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer teams, agencies, Internal Zonal and Group IT counterparts.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- MBA / BE
- Project Management Professional certifications like PMP
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.