Titolo della posizione: Finance
Tipologia di contratto:
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Job Title: Finance - Management Trainee
Location: New Jersey/New York
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
The L’Oréal USA Finance Management Trainee Program is a two-year rotational program in Finance. Our mission is to attract, develop, and retain, high-potential individuals who have the drive and ability to assume managerial and technical leadership positions across Finance within L’Oréal USA. We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities.
This immersive experience is the entry point for top talent that wants to be part of a global powerhouse with over 30 brands and includes two rotations within a two-year accelerated program that provides structured and robust onboarding.
Potential Rotations could include:
* Brand or commercial profit and loss (P&L) management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Purchasing
* Overall L’Oréal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various US divisions and Paris headquarters
* Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Corporate Operations rotation providing financial analysis, consolidation and strategic support for production and distribution in the U.S.
In addition to on the job experience, the two-year program is designed with accelerated training tracks, both in areas of professional and technical development. Mentoring and coaching is a key part of the Program and is provided throughout, both formally and informally. You will gain exposure to key members of the Finance community as well as senior management of the organization.
What We Are Looking For:
* Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a 4-year college or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023
* Able to start working fulltime starting September 2023 upon graduation with your bachelor’s degree
* Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
* Willing to relocate to New Jersey or New York City and have the flexibility to travel between both location
* Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a total GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Showcased ability to work in a professional, dynamic environment through previous internship or relevant work experience. This include part-time work, work study, side-gigs, freelancing, volunteering, summer work, or internships
* Demonstrated leadership ability and interest in Finance through your academics, extra-curricular activities, or professional/volunteer work
* Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience in order to present out key research findings
* Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Displays a sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and flexibility
* Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Creative and self-motivated. Be able to think out of the box and willing to take an extra step to get job done
* Effective communicator of ideas, project goals, and expected results.
* Highly motivated and independent thinker who works well in a fast-paced environment and who seeks to go beyond their current knowledge and skill set in order to solve problems, resolve issues, and ensure goals are met
* Demonstrates flexibly, resolve and positive outlook to ensure success of projects
What’s In It For You:
* Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
* Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home) [*please keep only if applicable*]
* Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
* Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
* Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
* Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
* Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting  USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.