Job Title: Media Manager, eRetail - Retail Media & Insights
Division: L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty (LDB)
Location: New York, New York - L’Oreal USA
Reports to: Senior Media Manager, eRetail – Retail Media & Insights
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals and Skinbetter Science offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Learn:
The eRetail Media Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and performance of multi-platform Managed Service and Self-Service display media activations that deliver on established KPIs, business sales plans and brand goals. This role owns the media activation and execution through a hybrid model: self-service programmatic display (hands-on-keyboard) and managed-service programmatic display. Additionally, this role is responsible for the integration and acceleration of retail media networks into a holistic omni plan that drives a seamless journey.
- Manage eRetail Media Budget files, monthly phasing and reconciliation across LDB eRetail Media accounts including Walmart, Target, Club, Grocery, and other Key Accounts
- Hands-on-keyboard execution, optimization, reporting and overall management of key self-service programmatic platforms (i.e. Trade Desk)
- Contribute to the creation and optimization of media strategies, including of the development of strategic roadmaps, test plans, results and risk/benefit analysis; as well as performance reports with actionable insights
- Develop data-driven, retailer specific media plans per brand and business goals, including budget planning, activation and reporting of retailer display campaigns
- Audit ad tech and capabilities across all media platforms to remain abreast on technical skillsets, new retailer led media opportunities, and optimal spend structure and strategy
- Analyze and report on monthly, quarterly and annual ad spend with competitive views and liaise with broader Media teams, Data Science, and Sales teams to understand full effects of campaigns
- Serve as main point-of-contact for internal and external account partnerships; manage relationships with all retailer media partners/platforms
- Share and present media strategy, performance updates, learning agendas, best practices and on-brand opportunities with cross-functional partners & key stakeholders regularly
What We Are Looking For:
This high-impact role is best-suited for a technical, tactical media strategist who is also a team player, with strong people skills, interest to create and collaborate on business-accelerating full funnel frameworks.
- 5 years of agency management experience, including media planning/buying agency partners, ideally with hands-on-keyboard experience
- Digital media planning and buying (display), with proven ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results via data-driven marketing
- Deep knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for retailer digital media platforms, WMG/Walmart Connect and Roundel is ideal
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, optimization and measurement; deep understanding in funnel metrics, pipeline building, lead lifecycle and nurturing
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and high-impact presentations
- Proven success in developing full-funnel on-site retailer media plans, clearly defined KPIs/metrics, reporting with detailed written narrative
- Deep knowledge of audience segmentation, custom report configuration, attribution, cross-device, multi-channel tracking, media math and metric relationships for swift data-driven optimization
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, understanding of A/B testing methodologies, with the ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
As an integral part of our culture at L’Oréal, wellness is at our core. We not only offer a generous Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K), we also offer flexible time off, work from home days, and a pension plan! Additionally, you will have access to company perks such as Makeup, Skincare, and Fragrance! Employees receive a stipend for L'Oréal products as well as VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, and other perks such as Monthly Mobile Allowance, discounted gym memberships, and ERGs.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
- Salary Range: $100,400 – 143,000 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.