Titolo della posizione: Digital
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
SAPMENA Open Innovation Project Lead
We are looking for an Open Innovation project lead to join our team. We want to accelerate our BeautyTech vision in our region by scouting, assessing and onboarding leading start-ups in the region that want to be part of our journey to offer the best beauty experience, powered by tech. This new role will be part of the SAPMENA Zone’s Digital & Marketing team and will work closely with different teams within the L'Oréal Groupe, to ensure that the open innovation projects are in line with the needs and objectives of the organization. If you are a self-starter, have a passion for start-ups advancement and a commitment to excellence, this exciting mission is for you. This is a brand new role that you will get to shape as you go along.
- You will be the lead on Open Innovation and ensure we continue building credibility as a digital-first company
- Define the regional SAPMENA Open innovation frame and strategy (startup ecosystem, strategic watch, key battlegrounds, business value, scale)
- Assess & evaluate interesting partners in the region that can accelerate our vision
- Develop and drive end-to-end a regional start-ups competition which will include the management of multiple internal and external stakeholders and the communication around the events with corresponding partners and agencies
- Advocate and influence with internal stakeholders to seize opportunities with start-ups to enhance the business model of our brands
- External and internal communications: align communications plan with partners and internal Corporate communications to drive external word of mouth to position L’Oréal as 1st BeautyTech company + build credibility as digital first company)
- Setting the process and guidelines for proof-of-concepts (POC), implementation, and act as liaison to Digital IT, Legal, Digital Services Factory and all corporate peers to ensure POCs are implemented swiftly, while maintaining our legal, data protection and cyber security standards.
- Build, synchronise and maintain local POC project tracker and communicate monthly on progress, challenges and plans
- Coordinate launch of new digital initiatives by guiding business owners through the process
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- A self-starter and problem-solver attitude, and the ability to work independently and with ambiguity
- A passion for simplification: an ability to articulate complex problems to non-experts and multiple stakeholders
- An eye for detail and interest for our industry
- Experience with digital and marketing enabled technology, marketing activations (digital marketing knowledge is a must)
- An ability to analyse, draw conclusions and recommendations from data
- A real passion and understanding of consumer experience and new technologies
- An ability to build and leverage strong relationships and work collaboratively with all levels of stakeholders across functions and geographies
- The ability to prioritise autonomously, juggle multiple priorities and complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience with a Start-up accelerator / incubator or a similar role in another company is preferred.
- 5-7 years relevant working experience
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro