Titolo della posizione:
Tipologia di contratto:
Orario di lavoro:
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Define and drive the CRM, Customer experience and Loyalty strategies & roadmap for Luxury brands
- Define and drive the omni-channel consumer journey for the luxury customer experiences and driving the customer lifetime value
- Initiate new CRM & Data pilot use cases and campaigns for the brands
- Closely collaborate with brand teams, media team, e-commerce teams, retail teams to drive CRM success and achieving the business goals
- Lead and manage the CRM agencies and other external agency partners for CRM activations
- Drive the loyalty and VIP program and activations with the brand teams
- Managing the team of one in preparing for the long-term CRM success including overseeing on consumer touchpoints and digital ecosystems for the best consumer journey, setting the right CRM & data infrastructure
- Collaboration with retailers and platforms for cross CRM activations
- Responsible for managing the CRM budget
- Driving the CRM and Data analysis for business insights and develop plans for activations with the brand teams on regular basis
- Animate and drive the CRM community in the division
- Upskilling internally for latest digital, CRM and data trends and sharing best practices and benchmarking to the division
- 6 - 12 years of CRM, Customer Experience, Loyalty experiences. Gaming, Technology and FMCG industries are preferred but not limited to
- Strong interests and passion in latest digital trends & luxury experiences, and driven by consumer insights
- Data background and knowledge will be a plus
- Entrepreneurship mindset and driven for business performance
- Strong analytical skills
- Manage complexity, agile and ability to work under pressure
- Strategic, able to Think out-of-the-box and motivate by challenges and growth mindset
- Good negotiation skills
- Good stakeholders management
- Good command of English both speaking and written
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership and Management role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development. Overseas learning opportunities for top talents in the group.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro