Titolo della posizione: Sales
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Responsible for all aspects of the E-Retailer business including business planning, promotional campaigns, content strategy and development, and business operation with platforms
- Lead and execute the implementation and management of E-Retailer platforms to accelerate the growth in O+O channels in order to deliver sell in & sell out objectives
- Responsible for the P&L of E-Retailer channels through the effective budget planning
- Perform the business reviews on the monthly and quarterly basis, including sales performance reviews, assortment reviews, and assessment of operational data and other KPIs
- Proactively identify the new opportunities and initiatives in growing O+O business and define and implement the action plans to in both short-term and long-term wining strategies
- Responsible for sales forecast to maximise forecast accuracy, supply efficiency, and maintain ATP (Availability to Purchase)
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Commercial, Marketing, and E-Commerce team to drive ensure the smooth running of O+O business
- Collaborate with retailers in building holistic digital and commercial plans, including on- & off- platform communications, traffics, on-platform visibility, and promotion mechanics in E-Retail platforms to align with different retailers ‘strategies
- Responsible for the operational tasks, from artwork briefing, key visuals & shop-in-shop maintenance to price and promotion updates
- 2+ years of work experience in Commercial or E-Commerce fields
- Highly motivated with passion to work in fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent data interpretation and organizational skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to influence, inspire, and build solid relationships with both internal and with external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, driven and determined individual with strategic mindset – ability to translate data to business strategy
- Great attention to details
- Ability to manage flexible work timings
- Previous e-Commerce experience essential is a plus
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro