Titolo della posizione: Marketing
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Indeterminato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Responsible for managing social media account i.e. Facebook ,IG , Line, Twitter etc. Managing social media communities, and developing marketing communication plans to increase brand awareness, maintain a favorable public image of our brand, and draw in more clients/customers/users.
- Manage good brand relationships with advocacy.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Developing and implementing social media strategy to align with business and brand goals. Also, creating social media content strategies to increase brand awareness and boost community engagement for the purpose of brand building.
- Preparing press releases and media materials for distribution to local, regional, and national media
- Setting specific objective and reporting on social media performance
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and application
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content for the purpose of brand building
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experiences in managing social media for business purposes would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Good relationship with influencer is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Social media / or PR manager. Hands on experience in content management.
- Be able to work under pressure with good problem solving.
- Good command of English both written and speaking
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro