Titolo della posizione: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Tipologia di contratto: Tempo Determinato
Orario di lavoro: Full - Time
Sede: Ho Chi Minh City
- Create, develop, and implement employee engagement events/ to ensure that employees have a positive experience and pride when working at L’Oreal.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate employee communication plan to ensure the vision, values, initiatives, and corporate information communicated regularly and effectively.
- Lead the development and execution of employee engagement programs and foster the company’s culture to ensure that all initiatives/activities from Zone are promoted and delivered.
- Manage and oversee the employee recognition program Pioneer the Beauty Ambassador Award.
- Manage the in-house PR agency by develop and produce communication materials for both offline and online channels.
- Organize employee dedicated events, including but not limited to team building, and company event like Citizen Day.
- Research and prepare information for Group/ Zone reports.
- Manage any special projects assigned by the CA&E Director
Technical & Professional competencies required.
- Mastery of communication techniques and tools
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong Digital & Media
- Fluent English language skill
- Excellent project management with more than 2-year experience on project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Vietnamese
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Have a good understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings, and reviews, etc.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Initiative-taking and self-directed
◄ Torna alla lista delle offerte di lavoro