Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: USA - Multiple Locations
INTERNSHIP PROFILE: The L’Oréal Finance Summer Internship Program positions are primarily based in our New Jersey and New York City locations. You will be acting as a strategic partner to help shape our ideas and enable the launch of new products while managing promotions and baseline sales. Candidates will have the opportunity to leverage their current skills, and further develop technical and communication skills which are necessary to be an effective leader within L’Oréal. The internship is between 10 – 12 weeks in length and will consist of three main elements:
· Assisting your assigned business area with the day-to-day activities of the finance function while gaining real hands-on business exposure
· Working on an individual project that will be presented to senior management at the conclusion of the internship
· Participation in various corporate events, seminars and training
STRONG CANDIDATES MUST:
· Be a first year student in a full time MBA Program (Graduating in Winter 2017 or Spring 2018)
· Have basic P&L familiarity Be results oriented with strong analytical ability
· Have knowledge of Excel tools
· Have strong oral and written communication skills
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong customer focus
· Have he ability to reason from multiple perspectives and make decisions in a complex environment
WHAT DOES AN INTERNSHIP IN FINANCE LOOK LIKE AT L’ORÉAL?
A summer at L’Oréal is multi-faceted. You will have the opportunity to work independently, partner with various functions and levels, and gain knowledge of the L’Oréal USA’s financial operations. In addition to on the job training, you will also be provided with a peer mentor to guide you through your internship and gain insight into the role of a financier at L’Oréal.
EXAMPLES OF ROLES:
· Brand / Commercial Finance: Brand or commercial profit and loss (P&L) management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Purchasing
· Corporate Finance: Overall L’Oréal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various US divisions and Paris headquarters
· Operations Finance: Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Corporate Operations rotation providing financial analysis, consolidation and strategic support for all production and distribution within the US.
· Generate and analyze financial data using a variety of systems to recommend profitable business strategies for L’Oréal brands
· Monitor actual business results vs. budgets, trends and forecasts
· Evaluate the return on investment of strategic business decisions to effectively manage brand P&L
· Provide financial support to Marketing, Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and other L’Oréal operating departments
· Overall, perform day-to-day tasks associated with finance, e.g. category analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, and more
· Candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship
· Ability to work in NJ or NY locations with flexibility to travel between both locations
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.