Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Lombardy - Milan
As part of some of the most digital-driven brands of L’Oréal Italy (Kiehl's, Urban Decay e Clarisonic), you will contribute to the growth of the business creating an integrated communication plan leveraging all digital touchpoints, maximizing ROI, boosting e-commerce sellout and converting buzz to traffic in store.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Roll out the Brand‘s digital activity and ensure its consistency with the sense of purpose of each brand, always placing consumer’s insights at the heart.
· Ensure digital media spending efficiency and close tracking of results and issue recommendations based on that.
· Partner and challenge media agency.
· Ensure an outlook among local competitors & other industries [trends, intelligence, and experimentation].
· Partner and challenge the digital media agency to optimize digital media spending:
· Cooperate with marketing and retail team to ensure consistency and optimization of overall marketing plan and drive to store activations
· Cooperate with e-Boutique managers to reach e-Boutique performance:
· Partner with the division e-Kam to increase the visibility, the sellout and consistency of the brand on e-retailer websites
· Coordinate all the other internal stakeholder involved in the brand ecosystem (communication, division CRM, ecc.) in order to create integrated campaign and add value to the digital initiatives of the brand.
· Be a key actor in the Digital upskilling of the team
· Seniority 2/3 yrs
· Background experience in media planning and web agency.
· Web analytics expertise
· English proficiency at business level
· Interest for cosmetics industry / luxury market
· Strong communications skills, project management and cooperation attitude
· Drive and ambition