Cargo: Information Systems
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Buenos Aires
Job Summary: This position is responsible for collaborating across the L’Oréal Americas zone as a project manager and business analyst for initiatives to SAP SD. This role involves leading business/IT strategy discussions and projects, team and vendor management and ultimately delivering initiatives according to the business requirements and supporting users when necessary.
· Relationship Management - Business facing staff member responsible for understanding demand management, problem resolution and solution development
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively
· Leading process or project teams of cross-functional business and IT representatives to design, develop and implement successful changes in quality, timeliness and/or productivity
· Guiding business applications efforts to ensure that process and project management tools and methods are utilized consistently and follow the organization's business systems plans
· SAP SD level 3 support
· Meeting or exceeding customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency & business value.
· Leading, influencing, and negotiating to achieve business strategies & deliver results.
· Anticipating and resolving issues/barriers that impede progress.
· 7+ years of IT project management experience, preferably with SAP projects
· Proven track record of excellent project management/business analysis efforts
· Experience working with the SAP SD modules
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, excel, word, project)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience managing budgets and resources
· English Mandatory. Portuguese is a plus.
· PMP certification
· SAP SD certificated
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /
Creativity, Conflict Management, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Presentations, Conducting Meetings
Management Skills: Project Management (Agile and/or PMP certifications a plus,) Process Management, External Resource (Vendor) Management, Software Release management and implementation; Teamwork, Prioritization, Commitment Management
Experience Guideline: At least 7 years' related work experience, with demonstrated expertise in SAP implementation. Responsibility for project implementation.
Technical Skills: At least 5 years related work experience with SAP SD, LE, MM-WM