Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: California - El Segundo
NYX Cosmetics is currently seeking to hire an Account Manager to support our Sales and Account Management Teams. The Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of business associated with account management and project management. Position will require individual to constantly build relationship with our buyers, execute plan-o-gram updates and implement promotion and prepack programs. Individual will also be responsible for maintaining store lists and history, ordering and tracking any related product or fixture orders, designing/distributing plan-o-grams, completing account forms for new and deleted items (where no broker involvement). Overall, the individual will support the VP of Sales and the Executive team by providing support to projects from start to finish and assisting with presentations and reports.
• Build relationship with buyers and distributors/customers
• Account contact for day-to-day dealings
• Communicate all programs to account and/or brokers (new item launches, promotions, advertising, etc.)
• Coordinate with Operations on shipments for conversions, prepacks, new stores and special events
• Maintenance of items (SKU information, updates, pricing, etc.)
• Implement new items and plan-o-gram updates
• Coordination of resets packet for 3rd party reset teams
• Assist with meeting and presentation preparations
• Completion of all paperwork and forms needed by each account; new items setup, add/deletes, conversion kits and prepacks where a broker is not assigned
• Maintain store list and history of distribution
• Access account specific websites to pull down POS data
• Assist with the deduction process to clear up account claims
• Track orders for select accounts; order and pricing accuracy
• Undergraduate 4 year degree
• 2-3 years of experience in account management managing numerous accounts
• Full cycle project management experience
• Passionate about outcome and results orientated
• Previous experience in a fast paced environment
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word and Excel is a MUST!
• Knowledge of PowerPoint presentation software
• Previous experience in a high paced environment
• Wholesale Distribution/consumer goods background a plus
• Project Management skills and sales background
• Cosmetics or apparel experience a plus
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others
• Great communication skills; both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
About The Company
NYX Cosmetics is the fastest growing cosmetics company in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the industry with more than 2,000 color choices across more than 100 cosmetic categories. Rich pigments and high payoff in products is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry. With origins in the US, NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work/life balance, flexibility, efficiency, and responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and team work. We offer a very rich and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life, long term disability and much more.
EEO We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.