Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
Amazon Data Scientist Operations & Sales, Sr. Manager, eCommerce
L’OREAL USA Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in the U.S.
This role is responsible for the development of best in class processes focused on Operations and Systems related projects that drive the day to day success and future journey of our eCommerce business. The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative field, backed by an experience in working with massive data sets. Should be scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of the Amazon business. To succeed the candidate will be backed by an extensive experience in working on large data sets, scaling algorithms to new data sets to drive new business solutions and provide insights to cross-functional teams ensuring business strategies are aligned across all initiatives and leading the implementation of data modeling solutions, among others. Role will dual-path between Operations & Sales opportunity and create a roadmap for quick wins and roadmap for future team needs.
Operations & Sales Support for Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Dermablend, Vichy & AcneFree:
· Drive planning and data infrastructure execution for ACD item database / “single point of truth” for product data to serve as basis of new projects
· Act as a liaison between Operations, IT, Marketing, and Ecommerce team to aid in the flawless execution of launches and proactively avoid and / or resolve catalog issues
· Support Team via web scraping, data mining and presentation of data to inform the day to day business and product launches (data cleansing, modeling, implementation as needed)
· Manage product operations (building dashboards and reports) by aggregating data across brands & multiple different reporting systems (ARA, SAP, PDP Information)
· Exploratory Analysis (building user behavior models, identifying long term trends) to provide Account Managers actionable insights to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics
· Serve as main point of contact between eCommerce team and both internal and external teams in charge of systems that help run the business like Rakuten, Slice, Clavis, etc.
· Supply chain and Operations liaison for team both within division specific operations team and cross-divisional Amazon focused Operations team
· Identify blue sky opportunities to support the strategic needs and day to day of running the Amazon business via new capabilities, third party vendors, and other initiatives and build business case for exploration and execution