Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media. Programmatic Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, campaign optimization, and reporting. The L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader will assist in advanced ad ops and trading across a wide variety of brands and will own the in-console management, optimization, and reporting including data mapping, campaign insights & analysis, and troubleshooting. They will work closely with the planning team to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
· Lead implementation of creative and tags in any/all DSP partners (Adobe/DBM)
· Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, and troubleshooting in the open exchange, on YouTube, and with PMPs
· Create Excel workbooks to help organize our campaign performance data into actionable insights
· Work directly with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, billing) across all aspects of programmatic media
· Will be responsible for managing implementation & QA across campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
· Supports team by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of programmatic media.
· Own trading in multiple programmatic consoles with an understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
· Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
· Takes ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns independently, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
· Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
· Demonstrates problem solving ability.
· Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately
Experience & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree required; 1-3 years of programmatic experience required
· Desired in-console experience with programmatic display & video, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience with DCM, Innovid, MOAT, IAS and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
· Strong competency in Excel including vLookup & Pivot Tables
· Understanding across multiple buying platforms/DSPs
· Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills