Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
Manager or Assistant Manager of Community Management
The Assistant Manager of Community Management will be the online voice of the brand, responsible for all communications in the digital space including: social media, online content creation, and influencer marketing. Driven with a keen aesthetic, the Assistant Manager is responsible for creating content and moderating user generated content that appears in the digital space, social listening and escalating any issues to the appropriate internal/client teams. Full accountability and empowerment to drive earned media value from truly a 100% organic effort, which requires as much heart, ingenuity, authenticity, passion for makeup, one’s own ability to influence and engage, with some elbow-grease. This is for an entrepreneurial spirit prepared to work in a scrappy and inventive way to get the job done with minimal reliance on resources.
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create a social media long term strategy, including: voice/personality, new platform recommendations, implementation of new social planning platform, creation and management of content calendar including establishing and tracking KPI objectives.
· Build communities consisting of consumers, influencers, PR practitioners, Dermatologists, Beauty Advisors through lead researching and profiling.
· Strategize and execute influencer activation plans including mailers, events, paid programs, and relationship management.
· Ideate to execute social media specific campaigns that help build brand awareness and support marketing activities which includes campaign monitoring, campaign reporting, event monitoring, prospect & audience building.
· Work inter-departmentally to gain content and ensure alignment on social (E-commerce, Marketing team, PR agency, Customer Marketing, Retailers Activities)
· Work cross-functionally with sales to create strategies and spread Dermablend content to Retailers Social Channels.
· Explore upcoming social networks to make recommendations for brand presence and expanded use of current properties and develop clear strategies for each platform including existing Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
· Participate in events and event planning with the potential to attend some key events such as BeautyCon/IMATS and connecting with community events.
Management & Moderation
Ø Create monthly content calendars, which includes imagery, copy, hashtags, etc for social media channels.
Ø Publish social posts with the voice, empathy and energy of Dermablend and our team.
Ø Working across the organization to build a “content factory.”
Ø Create and execute contests and giveaways / marketing campaigns.
Ø Visual content creation for the brand’s social platforms, including images and video in a scrappy real-time approach that remains on-brand.
Ø Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
Ø Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the experience.
Ø Monitor and respond to comments with a high level of empathy across the ecosytem.
Ø Escalate user generated content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders (PR, Customer Service, Legal team and others.).
Ø Build and moderate online communities and sub-communities.
Ø Recommend new moderation activities ie: Periscope.
Ø Utilize social listening tools to create communities, uniting around our sense of purpose.
Ø Utilize social listening to identify influencers and create genuine relationships.
Ø Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable ideas back to Marketing.
Ø Work with makeup artists and professionals to engage interest in Dermablend.
Ø Establish appropriate KPI goals and provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Ø Using NetBase, Traackr, BrightEdge, Sprinklr and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Consumer care partnership
Ø Stay connected with consumer call center on how to answer questions as they come in.
Ø Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities with an engaged following.
Ø Demonstrates high empathy reflex, as this brand has a very clear sense of purpose to deliver makeup as power for those that defy conventions to transform lives.
Ø Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
Ø Proven aesthetic for content creation.
Ø Requires a personality driven to be always in the know and the flexibility to work at the speed of culture to stay extremely relevant.
Ø Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines.
Ø Analytical system savvy: Proficiency or ability to learn quickly social listening tools.
Ø Very high attention to detail.
Ø Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ø Demonstrates passion for makeup, being a self-made makeup artist is a plus!
Ø Demonstrates high maturity and responsibility to monitor conversations and escalate any brand sensitive dialogues.
Ø Extremely responsible as this person will be the social voice of the brand.
Ø 2-3 years of experience in social media, community management, and digital communication, ecommerce.
Ø Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
Ø Experience of assisting/owning web production processes and workflows.
Ø Possess excellent conceptual and problem solving skills and a resourcefulness to tackle varied challenges.
Ø Ability to work in a cross-functional team, culturally diverse organization.
Ø Team player with high degree of accountability.