Assistant Manager, eBusiness
Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic marketing candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for the Amazon business for La Roche-Posay, Dermablend and Vichy in the U.S.
The role requires the ability to support the brands in day to day marketing activity and content creation in order to meet ACD’s objectives. This includes accountability for the Amazon business and its success relies on working cross-functionally and executing programs across various digital media platforms to position the ACD brands as an ecommerce leader. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong creative, analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to the Amazon Professional Account Sr. Manager, eBusiness.
Overall Marketing Responsibilities – 50%
- Build best in class content & advice driven online merchandising
- Work with Marketing team closely on content creation (copy, images, videos)
- Work on product set up process and A+ content for launches and ongoing maintenance (copy, images, videos, review generation, etc.)
- Work with brand liaisons in the US and DMI teams to ensure alignment and that needs are met
- Work with DMI teams to communicate US content needs and share best practices
- Produce content in company’s content studio to solve for business needs
- Accountable for quality of customer experience on Amazon brand content pages including product detail pages and brand store
- Collaborate with Mass Amazon (responsible for Cerave and AcneFree), eTail and eRetail teams to share best practices
Data Driven Responsibilities – 50%
- Search optimization
- Work with Search Driven Marketing team to optimize all content for SEO to achieve high ranking and visibility
- Work on search optimization to ensure we are reaching the right consumers
- Work with internal teams to create new paid search ads and monitor performance of existing ads
- Support daily customer centric responsibilities
- Monitor customer user generated content (reviews, Q&As) and facilitate response working with the brands and Customer Care Center teams
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure that strategy is being executed and optimized
- Analysis and reporting as needed
- Analyze Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA) and run relevant reports and present findings to measure sales and conversion
- Optimize content based on results driven data
- Ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
- At least 2 years of marketing background or prior experience in marketing content creation
- Strong understanding of the Digital and Beauty Industry
- High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis
- High proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
- Detail oriented is a must
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Demonstrates interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (digital marketing, advertising, media)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Beauty and skincare experience preferred
- Experience with Amazon a plus, but not required
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.