As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Join our successful team and apply for:
Business Planner (m/f)
Based in Sofia
(maternity leave replacement)
Our Business Planner needs to be a mix between very strong analytical skills, professional level of Excel skills and perfect knowledge of the market and our clients. Therefore, he/she as such presents a very important member of our team.
Your impact in this role:
- Reporting to the Division Commercial Director, ensuring Division business building accuracy by following and challenging KAMs sales monthly forecasts, on baseline promotions and launches.
- Developing deep customer knowledge on supply rules and policy, timelines, stock equation…
- Aggregating total sales forecasts in units and consolidated sales, then analyzing all available facts and figures to identify potential gaps.
- Communicating objective feedback, proposing adjustment to key stakeholders (GM, Sales, Supply, Finance) and validating sales forecasts; leading the sales forecast monthly meeting.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has University degree (preferably in economics)
- Has a minimum of 2 -5 years of previous experience in similar positions
- Is business driven & eager for achieving and outperforming targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities with positive attitude
- Is dynamic and easy approachable person
- Open to share gained experience and know how
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Has highly developed organizational skills
- Advanced use of Excel
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing learning experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV and cover letter in English!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.