This position will assist the Hair Métiers by ensuring two functions:
- Work with the Scientific Liaison for Claims Support on PPD (Professional Products Division) (up to 3.5 days weekly)
2. The ICARE database is kept up to date and that information is accurately inputted and quickly disseminated to the interested parties (1.5 days weekly)
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Scientific Liaison Claims Support for PPD for Haircare & Styling
A. Collaboration with the following teams: Evaluation, Legal, Claims, Mktg, Labs under Scientific Liasion guidance/mentorship/supervision.
- Support Mktg’s product communication with product testing and claims
- Create/Assist in centralizing all information in organized space to be easily accessed in future dates in the event of litigation
- Identifying interesting claims on market currently – through store visits, interaction with teams
- iCare Database Maintenance
A. Responsible for taking pictures and formatting pictures for ICARE, according to protocols.
- Checking the scanned information in ICARE. Ensuring accuracy of claims and direction for use.
- Issue weekly reports on products that have been entered into ICARE.
- Labels and stores products or returns products in a timely manner to the originating lab.
Currently a BS student in the Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering
- Knowledge of computers
- Good communication skills, team player
The position will be established for up to 12 months
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.