We are looking for a Medical Representative for Active Cosmetics Division to cover our Western Denmark district of Jutland and Funen. The Active Cosmetics division encompasses a portfolio of selective brands distributed via the Pharmacy channel.
As a Medical Representative, you will be part of the Nordic Medical Team at the Active Cosmetics Division and build new and existing relationships with Dermatologists, Pediatricians, GP’s and other stakeholders. In addition, you will influence and grow the share of recommendations of the La Roche-Posay skin care products.
La Roche-Posay prides itself not only on the quality of their product, but the quality of their people. To ensure your success, La Roche-Posay provides solid ongoing training, professional marketing, education support and a comprehensive infrastructure to support your development.
We are looking for an energetic candidate, who will be responsible for:
- Identifying and visiting key prescribers such as physicians and other stakeholders. primarily in Jutland and Funen
- Preparing visits, implementing communication techniques, and afterwards preparing the visit report
- Analyzing your own and competitors’ actions in order to propose and anticipate changes and solutions
- Driving growth by proposing an action plan respecting return on investment (ROI)
- Supporting the Nordic Medical Relation Manager in projects (e.g. Euromelanoma) .
- Supporting with medical materials by adapting them to the local language.
To be successful in this role, you ideally possess the below:
- You are familiar with the environment : medical structure of the field, patient associations, key opinion leaders, influence trends, prescription leaders
- You have a solid pharmaceutical, health science, pharmacy or medical background
- You are business oriented
- You enjoy working in a team and show entrepreneurial spirit while still respecting the process
- You are able to organize yourself and have good organizing skills
- You are social and able to communicate and build relationships
- You are analytical strong and propose, innovate, anticipate and take initiatives
We are ideally looking for a sales professional with knowledge within dermatology and skincare with a passion and curiosity for the industry.
So, if you have a dynamic personality, confidence and excellent relationship building skills, please do not hesitate to apply.
In return, we offer you a great opportunity to work with world leading brands in an international, dynamic working environment. We also offer you good benefits, continuous training and excellent future career opportunities in our company locally and internationally.
You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 78,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter. The team is composed of several different nationalities offering an international working environment. You will get an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal is a community of people who share a passion for business and adventure. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals with the flair, intuition and personality to ensure the continuing success of the Group. Diversity is important for L’Oréal. We are looking for people who reflect what our group is: international, open-minded, innovative and entrepreneurial.