Title: Director - Commercial Finance HQ
Reports to: AVP - Finance
Location: New Jersey Office
Responsible for reporting, tracking and consolidation of Sales for the division ($1.4billion), as well as managing customer deductions for 3 brands of the division.
- Responsible for sales tracking report for the division during the month (daily/weekly reports) partnering with Sales/Finance teams of 10 brands to ensure on-time and accurate information
- Responsible for all sales closing reports required by the different partners: Top Management, Financial Controllers and Sales Analytic teams
- Support for the preparation of supporting documentation for budget and trend presentation to senior management
- Responsible for customer deductions / matching for 3 brands of the division working together with the Credit Team department and Sales
- Supporting the digital team for reporting of actuals, indicators and commentary
Position interacts with the following departments"
- Credit Team
- Digital Team
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Consumer products industry experience preferred
- 5-7 years experience in finance or accounting (including supervisory/ management experience is a plus)
- Strong computer skills required; must have expert-level experience with Excel and Word.
- Experience in reporting tools desirable (SAP, Magnitude, COMPASS, etc)
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.